God is already answering prayer!
Actually, before I start, I need to share something exciting!! We have been asking people to pray about decisions regarding Genevieve's schooling in Bolivia. I even included in our our prayer post from the other day. Today I was planning to post a more specific prayer about a school we have been looking at and hoping that they would have room and accept her late. We have been praying about it and even prayed about it this morning. Well, we heard this morning that the school is accepting Genevieve!!! This is phenomenal news for us and we want to express a big thank you to God for His goodness in this!
Now let's agree together that God will similarly move in other areas.
Prayer needs in preparation for departure
Please agree with us in prayer regarding:
- That the kids will have no issues with the necessary immunizations required (and otherwise necessary) so we can submit their visa applications
- That God will already be moving in the hearts of the workers at the consulate to receive and approve the kids' applications without any issues
- That our remaining documents will arrive in a timely manner so we can get them certified
- That God will already be moving in the hearts of the workers at the consulate to legalize all our residency documents with no issues
- That we will find favor throughout this entire process
- That the remaining 10% of our budget will come in through new partnering churches and individuals so we can hit the 100% mark we'll need prior to departure
- For the remaining services and meetings we already have scheduled to share our hearts and an opportunity for partnership
- That God would put us on the hearts of those who have already considered partnering with us financially and make a way
- That God would put us on the hearts of those who haven't already considered partnering with us financially and make a way
- That God would supernaturally put us on the hearts of those who don't even know us yet and make a way
- That God would give us favor in any board/leadership meetings where churches are discussing partnership with us
- That God would give us other services or meetings as our schedule allows
- That God would help us navigate through the emotions of preparing to say goodbye to life as we know it and leave for Bolivia (for all of us but especially for the kids who are still learning how to better navigate emotions
- That God would help us as we pack for Bolivia - that we would know what to take and what to leave (sell, give away, pack away, throw away)
- For traveling mercies as I (Mike) go to Florida for just about a week (Sept 2-6)
- For traveling mercies for all our remaining travels prior to departure
- For favor as we go through medical, dental and eye exams
- For us to get all the paperwork done correctly for Genevieve to go to school
- For strength as we seek to tie up any other loose ends
- That God would help us not to be anxious as we go through this process
Thank you so much for your prayers! Please let us know how we can be praying with you (firstname.lastname@example.org). May God go with you always!!