Wednesday, January 1, 2014

6 Non-Missions Related Things I Can't Wait to Do in Costa Rica

In one week, we will be leaving for Costa Rica for 3 years. While we will be busy with language training and missions work during our time there, we will also be taking some time to enjoy the country itself. This is especially exciting for us because we love being out in nature and there is no shortage of outdoor activities to do in Costa Rica. Here are the 6 things I've already been talking and thinking about.

Zip Lining / Canopy Tour
 


Whitewater Rafting



Volcano Hike



Chasing Waterfalls



Just Beach-y



Sport Fishing


These are all random pictures I took off the internet. In the spirit of making new year's resolutions, I resolve that by the time we return to the States I will write a blog that will include personal photos of me enjoying each of these activities in some way.

No comments:

Post a Comment